The Seattle Times has just released the September 2016 issue of the Seattle Market Digest that is full of current market information for our area. These areas include the labor market, retail market, regional development, travel market, economy, and of course, the real estate market.
The review features highlights of each with promising rankings for Washington and Seattle:
- Labor Market: Seattle area’s jobless down, statewide unemployment remains high
- Retail Market: Brand-new restaurants popping up all over the region
- Regional Development: Paul Allen announces Upstream music festival
- Travel Market: BMW expands car-sharing service to Sea-Tac
- Economy: Driven by tech, Washington state outpaces nation in GDP growth
- Real Estate: Seattle and Portland home prices rise at twice the national rate
The Digest features a few statistics and articles on the real estate market, including …
To read the market digest in its entirety, click here.
Are you ready to buy a home and qualify for the VA loan? Let me help you out! As a local real estate broker in Bellevue, WA and a Veteran of foreign wars, I am committed to help you find the home you deserve through the VA loan.