The Seattle Times has just released the August 2016 issue of the Seattle Market Digest that is full of current market information for our area. These areas include the Labor Market, Retail Market, Regional Development, Travel Market, Economy, and of course, the Real Estate Market.
The review features highlights of each with promising rankings for Washington and Seattle:
- Labor Market: Seattle metro area's jobless rate shrinks a bit
- Retail Market: Shug's Soda Fountain: a sweet spot for absurdly good ice-cream treats
- Regional Development: Seattle to install hundreds of charging stations for electric cars
- Travel: Seattle loves its light rail
- Economy: Boeing lands Poseidon aircraft contract
- Real Estate: Latest Washington real-estate gold rush: farms
The Digest features a few statistics and articles on the real estate market, including …
To read the market digest in its entirety, click here.
Are you ready to buy a home and qualify for the VA loan? Let me help you out! As a local real estate broker in Bellevue, WA and a Veteran of foreign wars, I am committed to help you find the home you deserve through the VA loan.