The Seattle Times has just released the July 2016 issue of the Seattle Market Digest that is full of current market information for our area. These areas include the Labor Market, Retail Market, Regional Development, Travel Market, Economy, and of course, the Real Estate Market.
The review features highlights of each with promising rankings for Washington and Seattle:
- Labor Market: Mixed signals on the Puget Sound-area jobs front
- Retail Market: CVS giving local pharmacies some competition
- Regional Development: Seattle convention center expansion hits $1.6 billion
- Travel: Sound Transit puts $54 billion light-rail plan on ballot
- Economy: Boeing says it signs historic sales agreement with Iran Air
- Real Estate: Seattle-area home prices surge to new high
The Digest features a few statistics and articles on the real estate market, including …
To read the market digest in its entirety, click here.
Are you ready to buy a home and qualify for the VA loan? Let me help you out! As a local real estate broker in Bellevue, WA and a Veteran of foreign wars, I am committed to help you find the home you deserve through the VA loan.