The Seattle Times has just released the June 2016 issue of the Seattle Market Digest that is full of current market information for our area. These areas include the Labor Market, Retail Market, Regional Development, Travel Market, Economy, and of course, the Real Estate Market.
The review features highlights of each with promising rankings for Washington and Seattle:
- Labor Market: Seattle is the third-best city for job seekers
- Retail Market: Third Place Books and sister restaurant open in Seattle
- Regional Development: Swedish gets green light for Cherry Hill campus expansion
- Travel: A direct path into the heart of China's tech industry
- Economy: Boeing sells 100 planes worth $11.3B to Vietnam's VietJet
The Digest features a few statistics and articles on the Real Estate Market, including …
To read the market digest in its entirety, click here.
Are you ready to buy a home and qualify for the VA loan? Let me help you out! As a local real estate broker in Bellevue, WA and a Veteran of foreign wars, I am committed to help you find the home you deserve through the VA loan.