The Seattle Times has just released the April 2016 issue of the Seattle Market Digest that is full of current market information for our area. These areas include the Labor Market, Retail Market, Regional Development, Travel Market, Economy, and of course, the Real Estate Market.
The review features highlights of each with promising rankings for Washington and Seattle:
- Labor Market: Seattle now part of Obama tech job-training
- Retail Market: Expanded UberEATS app launches in Seattle with free delivery to start
- Regional Development: Expedia lays out plan for airy, expansive waterfront campus
- Travel: Capitol Hill, UW light-rail stations open to big crowds
- Economy: Washington leaps ahead in patents granted
The Digest features a few statistics and articles on the Real Estate Market, including …
To read the market digest in its entirety, click here.