The Seattle Times has just released the March 2016 issue of the Seattle Market Digest that is full of current market information for our area. These areas include the Labor Market, Retail Market, Regional Development, Travel Market, Economy, and of course, the Real Estate Market.
The review features highlights of each with promising rankings for Washington and Seattle:
- Labor Market: Boeing reveals plans for a potential new plane
- Retail Market: Downtown Bellevue's Pete's Wine Shop closed
- Regional Development: Vulcan to redevelop Central District's Promenade 23
- Travel: Feds offer big grants for area transit projects
- Economy: Boeing paying $140M in incentive bonuses
The Digest features a few statistics and articles on the Real Estate Market, including …
To read the market digest in its entirety, click here.