The Seattle Times has just released the February 2016 issue of the Seattle Market Digest that is full of current market information for our area. These areas include the Labor Market, Retail Market, Regional Development, Travel Market, Economy, and of course, the Real Estate Market.
The review features highlights of each with promising rankings for Washington and Seattle:
- Labor Market: Boeing, SPEEA unveil 6-year contract deal
- Retail Market: 1 in 6 Americans has joined Amazon Prime
- Regional Development: Loews buys Hotel 1000 in Seattle
- Travel: Clipper sold; new routes planned
- Economy: Amazon tops $100 billion sales
The Digest features a few statistics and articles on the Real Estate Market, including …
To read the market digest in its entirety, click here.