Happy New Year!
The Seattle Times has just released the January 2016 issue of the Seattle Market Digest that is full of current market information for our area. These areas include the Labor Market, Retail Market, Regional Development, Travel Market, Economy, and of course, the Real Estate Market.
The review begins by featuring highlights of each with promising rankings for Washington and Seattle:
- Labor Market: Seattle's minimum wage rises in the New Year
- Retail Market: China's JNBY fashion brand debuts store in Pacific Place
- Regional Development: Bellevue's Sternco Shopping Center sold for $49M
- Travel: Sea-Tac Airport to expand in 2016
- Economy: Arts patrons pump $2.4 billion in to region
The Digest features a few statistics and articles on the Real Estate Market, including …
This report goes into further detail, CLICK HERE to read the Digest in its entirety.