The Seattle Times has just released the December 2015 issue of the Seattle Market Digest that is full of current market information for our area. These areas include the Labor Market, Retail Market, Regional Development, Travel Market, Economy, and of course, the Real Estate Market.
The review begins by featuring highlights of each with promising rankings for Washington and Seattle:
- Labor Market: State jobless rate at 7-year low
- Retail Market: Filson opening new flagship store
- Regional Development: Office tenants gobbled up more space in Seattle than NYC
- Travel: Seattle's I-5 bottleneck is 17th worst in nation
- Economy: Arts patrons pump $2.4 billion in to region
The Digest features a few statistics and articles on the Real Estate Market, including …
This report goes into further detail, CLICK HERE to read the Digest in its entirety.