The Seattle Times has just released the November 2015 issue of the Seattle Market Digest that is full of current market information for our area. These areas include the Labor Market, Retail Market, Regional Development, Travel Market, Economy, and of course, the Real Estate Market.
The review begins by featuring highlights of each with promising rankings for Washington and Seattle:
- Labor Market: State's latest jobs numbers are mixed
- Retail Market: REI rebels against Black Friday
- Regional Development: Macy's sells top floors of downtown store
- Travel: Sea-Tac on track to set passenger record
- Economy: Investors take notice of Seattle startups
The Digest features a few statistics and articles on the Real Estate Market, including …
This report goes into further detail, CLICK HERE to read the Digest in its entirety.
Are you ready to buy a home and qualify for the VA loan? Let me help you out! As a local real estate broker in Bellevue, WA and a Veteran of foreign wars, I am committed to help you find the home you deserve through the VA loan.