Steve Fuller of the Seattle Times has just released the March 2015 issue of the Seattle Market Digestthat is full of current market information for our area. These areas include the Labor Market, Retail Market, Regional Development, Travel Market, Economy, and of course, the Real Estate Market.
He begins his review featuring highlights of each with promising rankings for Washington and Seattle:
- Labor Market: State's jobless rate edges up again
- Retail Market: Chick-fil-A to open in Bellevue in one month
- Regional Development: Downtown residential and retail sales up
- Travel: Record passenger numbers at Sea-Tac in 2014
- Economy: State ranks high in disparity of income gains
The Digest features a few statistics and articles on the Real Estate Market, including …
This report goes into further detail, CLICK HERE to read the Digest in its entirety.
Are you ready to buy a home and qualify for the VA loan? Let me help you out! As a local real estate broker in Bellevue, WA and a Veteran of foreign wars, I am committed to helping you find the home you deserve through the VA loan.