Steve Fuller of the Seattle Times has just released the February 2015 issue of the Seattle Market Digest that is full of current market information for our area. These areas include the Labor Market, Retail Market, Regional Development, Travel Market, Economy, and of course, the Real Estate Market.
He begins his review featuring highlights of each with promising rankings for Washington and Seattle:
- Labor Market: Minimum wage in state goes up
- Retail Market: The Kingfish Cafe closing
- Regional Development: Foss floats plan to use Terminal 5
- Travel: United Airlines closing Sea-Tac pilot base
- Economy: UW brings $12.5 billion to local economy
The Digest features a few statistics and articles on the Real Estate Market, including …
This report goes into further detail, CLICK HERE to read the Digest in its entirety.