Steve Fuller of the Seattle Times has just released the December 2014 issue of the Seattle Market Digest that is full of current market information for our area. These areas include the Labor Market, Retail Market, Regional Development, Travel Market, Economy, and of course, the Real Estate Market.
He begins his review featuring highlights of each with promising rankings for Washington and Seattle:
- Labor Market: Monthly jobless rate rises
- Retail Market: Day after closing, Paseo files for bankruptcy
- Regional Development: Amazon expands footprint
- Travel: Delta wants 30 gates at Sea-Tac airport
- Economy: Seattle-area inflation up
The Digest features a few statistics and articles on the Real Estate Market, including …
Upstart undercuts real-estate tradition
Seattle-area home prices keep cooling
Borrowing becomes easier as housing market softens
This report goes into further detail, CLICK HERE to read the Digest in its entirety.